ABOUT ST. HENRY’S COLLEGE KITOVU
St. Henry’s College Kitovu a boys boarding government-aided secondary school that was founded by the White Fathers in 1922. It is located in Masaka District, 120 kms from Kampala, the capital city of Uganda. The College is located 4 kms from Masaka Town and 2 kms from the Nyendo surbubs atop the Kitovu Hill near the Roman Catholics Cathedral in Kitovu. The main school campus covers a large expanse of land. In the same vicinity are a number of institutions such as the Kitovu Hospital and Masaka Diocesan Development Organisation (MADDO). The School has a population of over 1000 students.
The ultimate aim of St. Henry’s College Kitovu is the evangelization through holistic education to the youth.
Vision of the College:
“Continuous improvement and endless search for knowledge
Mission Statement of the College:
“To produce self reliant and acceptable citizens who are well formed in character and knowledge acquisition.”
For Greater Horizons